Our home has a strong family atmosphere where residents, their families and colleagues feel part of a close-knit community.
High-quality, optimum care is of paramount importance to anybody considering residential care and the team at Marwood share this as a priority. Each and every resident is treated as an individual with an emphasis on person centred care.
- We have 24 bedrooms, most of which have en-suite facilities. Residents are welcome to bring their own furniture and mementos to ease the transition into the Care Home and create a home-from-home environment.
- The home has a call bell system and is fully protected by a fire alarm system.
- There is a separate lounge and dining area as well as a conservatory overlooking the patio and large secluded gardens.
- We have our own in-house laundry which caters for day-to-day washing requirements.
- Chiropody and hairdressing services are available at a small charge.
- Visitors car parking is available.
Marwood is an award-winning provider and is able to offer you and your loved ones the ultimate in protection and reassurance including:
- Regular coronavirus testing programme for all residents and staff.
- The very latest technology to keep our care homes clean and safe, including fogging machines to disinfect indoor spaces.
- Support, training and advice from senior colleagues.
- Dedicated infection control champions.
- Guaranteed supplies of PPE and enhanced cleaning protocols.